Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Free $$$

I've gone scholarship CRAZY! When you have lemons make lemonade. I don't have money for all these lovely workshops, conferences, trade shows or even for a better camera or advertising. One of the great things though that I have realized about many of of photographers or wedding industry peeps that I social media stalk through twitter or facebook is they are not only inspiring but also GIVING! Today's task I applied for the MAKE THINGS HAPPEN IN 2010 WORKSHOP by Lara Casey. This cute little southern bell is one I've been following on twitter for a while. I love her red hair, her positive attitude and love for everything weddings! She is such a successful business woman that I would love to absorb all of the knowledge that she has to give. I was so excited to learn she was coming to Denver for her workshop but like always I could not afford it... no matter how much I wanted to go. Oh how I wish I could pay with my devotion and good intentions!

Here is my plea to win a scholarship to the MTH2010 workshop:

I want to attend the making things happen 2010 because I am tired of putting my dreams on the back burner. I’ve known I wanted to be a photographer since high school but besides picking up a camera I haven’t known how to make my dreams come true. I’m driven and have a passionate love for photography and taking pictures of people that will make their hearts melt. I work 50 hours plus a week and that still isn’t enough for paying bills. So I’m left clueless on “how to make things happen” and don’t have the money to pay for a workshop that I desperately need. I want to be inspired, I want to get fired up, I want to be successful!!! I don’t want to be stuck at an unfulfilling job that kills my soul.

I don’t want to make lots of money with my photography, what is more important to me to make happen in 2010 is to live my dream, learn and even pay in forward to others. I believe there is so much to learn from such a successful-positive-inspiring person like you. TEACH ME! GIVE ME THE TOOLS! No matter the out come I am so excited for 2010 because scholarship to your workshop or not I am determined to finally take a stand to myself as a photographer. I have been inspired by everyone’s optimism for this year, this decade and beyond! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE IN ALL THAT YOU DO!

No comments:

Post a Comment