Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Perfectionist?

One of my goals for this year was to not over work myself. Well I failed at that. I think one of the reasons I didn't really make a "list"of goals or resolutions was because it sets your self up for failure. I haven't gotten much sleep since Saturday and last night it caught up to me... I crashed! I'm disappointed that I also failed in a way at my goal of doing something daily to improve my business, but I'm trying not to beat myself up about it. There will be off days, I am not perfect and that is ok. Last month at a PUG meeting Dane Sanders (AMAZING!) asked "Who's a perfectionist?" I sat there thinking to myself.. me. No one is more critical of themselves than MYSELF. I am always aiming for perfection. Well I'm passing on just one thing I learned from Dane Sanders... Perfectionism is a cancer. I am still trying to slow down, take time for myself and my dreams... AND STOP BEING A PERFECTIONIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment